Show your support for Fair Food and local farms by becoming a Fair Food Industry Partner! We can all build a better food system together.
As part of Fair Food’s Industry Partnership Community, you’ll receive our support through:
- Free Industry Consultations—Fair Food is the go-to local food expert within the Philadelphia marketplace. If you are a wholesale buyer in search of local food suppliers or a food producer seeking new markets, Fair Food can help you achieve your goals.
- Company Promotion—Let your customers know you’re leading the way to a healthier, more sustainable food system. Fair Food’s trusted voice lends credibility to your good work and holds you up as a business to support. Here are some of the ways we can help you promote exciting events and developments for your business:
- Fair Food’s bi-weekly email newsletter, including Industry Partner Spotlight and Industry News & Events sections.
- Fair Food’s physical presence at the Fair Food Farmstand in Reading Terminal Market provides a unique opportunity for us to reach both industry professionals and the general public.
- Networking—Get to know your farmer and fellow food business owners. Fair Food creates opportunities for buyers and producers to connect in person at our annual Industry Partner Farm Tours and Local Grower–Local Buyer event (now called the Industry Preview Hour, a part of the Philly Farm & Food Fest).
- Events—Our annual spring events provide an opportunity for you, our industry partners, to interact with more consumers and industry professionals than ever before. The Brewer’s Plate, which takes place every March, reaches more than 1,500 local food and beverage lovers and presents a unique opportunity for vendors to maximize direct consumer access and networking opportunities with industry peers. Every April, we gather more than 170 vendors and 4,000 attendees for Philly Farm and Food Fest (PF3), a one-day event that showcases our region’s amazing farmers and food producers. During PF3, Fair Food’s industry concierge team sets aside space and time for buyer consultations and doles out custom advice to help industry attendees and exhibitors make the most out of this once-a-year opportunity.
- Deals—Industry partners get a 10% discount on retail purchases and pay wholesale rates on bulk purchases at the Fair Food Farmstand. Plus, they also get discounts on General Admission tickets to The Brewer’s Plate and Philly Farm & Food Fest.
Fair Food relies on industry support. Your contribution helps us strengthen connections between buyers and local food producers. Please consider making a donation based on our sliding scale:
Our Industry Partners
Want to see your business on this list? As you can see, you’ll be in very good company. To learn more or to become a Fair Food Industry Partner, email us at email@example.com.