Whether you're hosting overnight guests or just looking forward to a relaxing, no-fuss winter break, a little advance planning can make all the difference. Each of the sweet and savory, crowd-pleasing recipes that follow can be prepped or fully cooked the night before, allowing you to sleep in and still get a substantial and impressive breakfast on the table the next day. Who says you can't have it all?
- Sticky Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze, via The Kitchn
- Overnight Slow Cooker Apple-Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oatmeal, via The Yummy Life
- Cranberry Nut Bread, via Epicurious
- Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts with Maple Glaze, via Joy the Baker
- Cinnamon Baked French Toast, via The Pioneer Woman