Farmstand Product Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Purchasing and Pricing Farm Products for the Farmstand;
- Inventory Management;
- POS Management;
- Product and Vendor Development;
- Personnel Management.
- Minimum two years retail sales, food handling and service experience;
- Buying Experience a plus;
- Demonstrated commitment to locally-grown/raised food and sustainable agriculture;
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and respectfully with colleagues, farmers, and customers from wide range of diverse backgrounds;
- Holiday availability a must;
- Produce handling knowledge a plus;
- ServSafe Certification a plus;
- Retail Management experience a plus;
- A sense of humor and love of food a MUST!
Relationships: Reports directly to Operations Manager and Executive Director and works closely with 8 other staff members.